Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 23, 1982: The 76ers Win Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals

On May 23, 1982, the Philadelphia 76ers went into the Boston Garden and beat the Celtics 120-106 in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Philadelphia nearly lost the series after squandering a 3-1 lead over Boston only to have the Celtics comeback to force the game 7. As Game 7 was coming to a close the fans inside the Garden began to chant "Beat L.A." "Beat L.A.",  they realized the Celtics wouldn't be moving on and the only thing they cared about at that point was the Lakers losing in The Finals. The Boston fans didn't get their wish though, the Lakers took home the title by beating Philly in 6 games. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbCB_PwSA-I

1 comment:

  1. Madden 21 is popular now, however it will be madden 21 soon! I think you should prepare sufficient Madden 21 Coins before the release of madden 21, so that you are able to achieve the best results within the latest version. I'm ready to welcome the arrival of madden 21. I purchased a lot of coins within the EZMUT shop. I can experience the best game effects when it's released. If you would like to buy coins, you may also go for the EZMUT website. EZMUT is really a website I trust very much. I have been buying coins here since madden 19 mainly because in the higher security of this website. The price is cheap and also the delivery time is fast. It seriously helps me a lot. I think it's suitable for every NFL player!

    ReplyDelete